September 13, 2010

In Honor of our 13th Anniversary...

and the theology of marriage, here are two items for your enjoyment and edification.   First,  a music video by reformed rapper Sho Baraka entitled, "We Can Be More" (featuring real-life husbands and wives) and second,  a 3-minute clip from Voddie Baucham entitled "Go Home and Love Your Wife".  Tom and I had a lovely dinner for two at a great restaurant on Saturday evening.  The company and the food were delightful!
             "For this cause shall a man leave his father and mother, and shall be joined unto his wife, and they two shall be one flesh."  Ephesians 5:31




1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on 13 years and a lovely family! I am also in my marriage for better or worse, for richer, for poor, in sickness and in health, until death do us part. I believe this honors the Lord.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...