By the grace of God Tom and I celebrated our 16th wedding anniversary last month! (It was pure providence that the "Amazing Grace" metalwork was directly in the background of the picture.)
Tom arrived home from work that day with something for me that I hadn't had in at least a decade.
It was something I loved, loved, loved when we both lived in the Windy City before we were married.
I never expected this treat.
Garrett's Popcorn!!!!!
If you've never tried the cheese and caramel mix of popcorn from Garrett's then you are definitely missing something!
Papa and Nana were on hand to watch the kiddos while we went out for an anniversary dinner.
This was Little Mama's anniversary card to us
Tom has been a most wonderful husband for all these years, loving me as Christ loved His church, giving Himself for it (Ephesians 5:25). I thought this pithy cartoon from Dan's Pulpit expressed this thought well so I've included it below.



Happy Anniversary, Charlene! The pics are great!
ReplyDeleteThank you, dear friend!
Delete