May 15, 2013

Little Mama's Recipe (Kitty Bananas)

Little Mama created a simple, healthy recipe the other day and wanted me to share it on the blog so here goes!  She calls it "Kitty Bananas".  (I suggested Banavocado Delight but she didn't care for that name!)

First, you start with some ripe bananas and avocados.

Slice them into a bowl,

and get to work mashing them together!

Sometimes a fork works better!

Once the fruits are well mashed, add a sprinkle of cinnamon.
If you like a more sweet taste, add a few drops of liquid stevia.


Taste

and enjoy!

Oh--and be sure to share it with others!

2 comments:

  1. I don't know ... I'm kind of a fan of "Banavocado Delight" as the name, but how did it taste?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :-D It tasted pretty good though I think the texture would be better if I had pureed it with my little hand blender. I like a little more sweet so I would definitely add some stevia or sugar if you prefer. A little coconut cream gives it a creamier taste too. Hadassah likes it just as it is here so to each his own! Great to hear from you!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...